Jul 31, 2021
Alfred State University of New York
10 Upper College Dr. Alfred, NY 14802
Education / Training
Job / Advertisement Description
- Applicants must possess a recognized high school/secondary school diploma. Verification must be supplied to the Admissions Office (Students who have earned a university/post-secondary degree and provide official verification are exempt from this requirement).
- Individual program requirements must be satisfied as indicated on the program's Web page (full list of academic programs).
- Applicants with previous university/post-secondary experience must submit an official transcript(s) from each post-secondary institution attended. If applicable, students must also supply proof of university/post-secondary graduation.
- Submit official SAT or ACT scores if applicable. Standardized test score (ACT or SAT) results are reviewed for some scholarship considerations, and for those interested in intercollegiate athletics. Note: If a student entering submits standardized test scores, they are taken into consideration during the application review process. When multiple SAT score reports are submitted, the highest composite score (critical reading and math) is used.
- Applicants must submit proof of English proficiency. Please send an official score sheet of your examination results from the testing center (Alfred State’s TOEFL code is 2522). For information about the IELTS exam and how to send official scores, please visit www.ielts.org. Photocopies, scans, and faxed documents are not considered official.
- Minimum Requirement Scores:
- TOEFL Internet-based test: 61 or paper-based test: 500
- IELTS: 5.5
- Duolingo English Test: 90
- Pearson (PTE): 46
- One academic letter of reference written in English, including a valid email address to contact the reference.
- A copy of a valid passport
- Applicants must submit an official bank statement on bank letterhead. The bank statement must indicate that the applicant or sponsor has sufficient funds to pay for the first year of study in the United States. The bank statement must contain a fresh ink signature or stamp from a bank official in order to be considered official.