Go Time Bimini is looking for a full time Captain to join our team in beautiful Ocean Cay, Bimini. Ocean Cay that is the private island owned and operated by MSC cruise lines. The Captain must have experience in 40’ passenger vessels. Go Time offers various excursions, with a focus on having a fun atmosphere; which will create wonderful memories for our Guests. By joining the Company, you will become a part of a dedicated Team that works together to provide our clients with the highest possible level of service with safety being our most important focus. This position would require relocation to the island for the duration of the contract. With Tourism returning into full swing, this is a great opportunity to return to a truly beautiful location and work along side one of the largest cruise line Companies in the world.
• Being a part of the training process for your crew
• Managing your local staff on a ship call day, generating a schedule and assisting with payroll
• Maintaining a high standard quality of services and professionalism within your team
• To control operations on Ocean Cay (or other places required) assuring cruise lines and Go Time Bimini standards are met• To respond to all shore excursions staff inquiries in a timely manner (within a few hours)
• Keeping constant contact with ships and respective Shore Excursion Teams onboard cruises, in order to review, update and arrange all final details, according to programs agreed for any given call date.
• Keeping staff up to date with call day counts and tours times• Make sure all the necessary equipment and staff needed for the operations is prepared
.• Quick action and resolution of client’s issues, managing and follow up on any client’s complaints
• Verification of shore excursion managers final counts for invoices, and payments
.• Immediately report any mechanical and structural deficiencies to The Company management team• Any other duties assigned to you from time to time either verbally or in writing by the company Management Team