May 01, 2021
Licensure / Certification
Marketing, Advertising & Public Relations
Job / Advertisement Description
This certification measures competency configuring and troubleshooting Marketing API integrations. The certification consists of two required parts: a Multiple choice exam (520-101) and a coding assessment (520-201). Facebook Certified Marketing Developer is a prerequisite for this certification.
Ideal candidates for this exam are:
- Software Developers
- Full Stack Engineers
- Backend Engineers
- Solutions Architects
Certification Exam Content Outline
Before attempting to become a Facebook Certified Advertising API Developer, we recommend you review the areas covered on the certification exam. You can find preparation for these topics in the Blueprint course linked below.
Note: Marketing Developer certification is a prerequisite for this certification.
- Apply concepts and processes required to configure assets and permissions.
- Apply concepts and processes required to create an app review submission.
- Make conceptual and procedural decisions required to advise clients on integration.
- Apply concepts and process required to create an offline event set, custom audience, or Pixel
- Make conceptual and procedural decisions required to write code to transform data to Facebook accepted formats.
- Make procedural decisions required to write code to send data.
- Make conceptual and procedural decisions required to verify data sent to Facebook
- Make conceptual and procedural decisions required to write code to read ad performance data.
- Verify Conversions API Integration