May 01, 2021
Licensure / Certification
Marketing, Advertising & Public Relations
Job / Advertisement Description
This exam identifies candidates who possess advanced competency in the strategic skills needed to develop insight-driven creative briefs, inspire and improve the impact of mobile creative, and drive better results on Facebook, Instagram and Messenger.
Certification Exam Content Outline
Before attempting to become a Facebook Blueprint certified professional, we recommend you practice the following skills.
Mobile Fundamentals (32%)
- Outline consumers' shift to mobile and Facebook's position within the shift to creative teams.
- Select which Facebook capabilities and products map to which of the various components of the marketing funnel.
- Demonstrate understanding of how to brief for mobile creative within an overall creative brief.
- Explain principles of high-quality and effective mobile creative.
Research & Insights (32%)
- Given a client's business objectives, determine the appropriate Facebook marketing objectives.
- Explain how creative and Facebook capabilities effect campaign delivery.
- Define the Facebook resources and capabilities available to inform the creative development process.
- Demonstrate how Facebook resources or capabilities can be used to develop creative better suited to specific verticals and desired target audiences.
- Given Facebook data, determine the relevant insights to include in a creative brief.
Brief Development (16%)
- Given campaign objectives (awareness, consideration, or conversion) and KPIs, explain how Facebook products and capabilities can improve creative development and influence campaign delivery and outcomes.
- Given a client's business objectives, decide which Facebook audience targeting capabilities to utilize in development of the creative brief.
Evaluation & Measurement (20%)
- Classify Facebook measurement solutions that are used to evaluate creative and campaign across different phases of creative and campaign development.
- Given a creative sample, critique quality and effectiveness from a mobile perspective.
- Given Facebook creative and campaign measurement results, determine key findings with regard to impact and efficacy of creative and campaign.
- Given Facebook creative and campaign measurement results, determine recommended modifications.
Prepare for Exam with Free Online Courses
Test your Skills with Practice Exam
View Study Guide