GitHub is hiring a Senior Marketing Operations Strategist to drive our success by managing and optimizing GitHub's systems that enables our GTM organization. The ideal candidate shines in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment, and has a balance of business insight and technical skillset. You will need to be someone who will be very collaborative across Marketing and Sales organizations and will need to be a very versatile and gritty team member.Responsibilities
- Manage the technical aspects and implementation of key marketing tools such as Eloqua/Marketo, Drift, Goldcast, data enrichment and integration with Salesforce
- Lead transformative projects to improve Sales/Marketing performance (e.g. lead routing, lead scoring, predictive, data quality management, etc.).
- Manage all aspects of building a program/campaign in Marketo, including building emails and landing pages, designing nurture/triggered programs, testing assets and programs, launching campaign, and troubleshooting issues
- Be the subject matter expert for marketing, supporting tool selection, usage, troubleshooting, configuration, and enablement.
- Partner with Demand Gen, Lifecycle, Regional Marketing and other marketing teams to ensure their efforts are improved based on your insight into how they perform.
- Analyze campaign analysis, share results, and suggest optimization strategies for all stakeholders.
- Deliver and maintain training and resource materials, highlighting best practices and opportunities for efficiency.
- Establish and evangelize standard processes, workflows, and artifacts to drive consistency across multiple partners.
- Stay up to date on GDPR and other data protection laws
Must be legally authorized to work in one of the following: Australia, Austria, Canada (Alberta, British Columbia, Ontario, Quebec), Denmark, Germany, Ireland, Japan, New Zealand, Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom (England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales), India, United States.
- Strong understanding and experience with HTML & CSS is a must
- 7+ years of relevant experience in the marketing operations field, either within a large B2B organization or an ad/consulting agency.
- Eloqua or Marketo certified with at least 3+ years of hands-on experience on the platform.
- Good understanding of B2B email/nurture marketing best practices, deliverability/governance, data quality management and attribution models.
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com
- Demonstrated understanding of GDPR, CAN-SPAM requirements, HTML and email best practices.