What you will have already accomplished: Description of Responsibilities
Grand Hyatt at Baha Mar's Rooms Control Manager will be responsible for overseeing the Room Control Department, Communication Center and Reservations Department whilst promoting positive guest relations by providing prompt, efficient and exceptional guest service, ensuring maximum room revenue and productivity. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure optimum delivery of room control strategies, balancing a pragmatic approach with need to consistently perform to a standard of excellence.
- Manage team to provide dynamic services to ensure guests are "wowed" by Grand Hyatt at Baha Mar's hospitality.
- Recommend new techniques of room control measurements for maximum guest satisfaction at minimum operating costs.
- Ensure that the room control team is efficient in preparing for arriving reservations and allocating rooms.
- Analyze reservations and daily check-ins to ensure consistent flow and productivity.
- Manage staffing requirements, plan and assign work, as well as establish performance and development goals for team members.
- Monitor activities that could affect efficiencies and effectiveness of the department including, internal control, compliance, department and company policies/procedures.
- Investigate and resolve any guest complaints in a timely manner.
- Assist in the hiring, development and discipline of an excellent team of room controllers, focused on upholding the highest standards of courtesy and conduct.
- Lead staff to maintain the highest levels of room control exceeding expectations.
- Analyze guest satisfaction data and develop plans to achieve unmatched service.
- Total compliance with Baha Mar's standards of operation.
- Ensure seamless flow of information between front desk and associated teams.
- Perform other duties as assigned.