Do you love PPC and Social Media advertising? Do you enjoy growth hacking? Do you consider yourself a PPC, SEM, and Social Media subject matter expert? If it sounds like we're describing you, well we have a great opportunity for you here at Achieve Test Prep.
Achieve Test Prep is a leader in providing a faster and more affordable pathway for traditional and non-traditional students to earn college credit. Achieve Test Prep helps students bypass all of the busywork associated with taking certain college courses the traditional way, by instead passing just one test-out exam. Our innovative model provides online exam prep courses and 1:1 tutoring, facilitated by seasoned instructors, to enhance student success of earning college degree credits.
Achieve Test Prep is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist, for a mid-level position, who will create & manage search and social media campaigns (both organic and paid) to drive steadily increasing levels of qualified traffic to our website month after month.
- Develops campaign strategies, compiles plan specifics, oversees assigned budgets, & develops and presents campaign performance reporting to the leadership team
- Assists the lead generation team in campaign report analysis, highlight insights, and regularly makes optimization recommendations
- Supports the development of paid search campaign components including keywords, ad copy, landing page selection, campaign goals, budget, etc
- Develops organic search campaigns that reduce the reliance on paid search over time
- Launches and manages multiple campaigns in Facebook Ads Manager
- Manages Google Tag Manager
- Develops monthly reporting on channel performance and provides performance forecasts
- Proactively monitors digital landscape to identify trends and new product offerings
- Identifies new marketing channels that attract new customer segments and/or reduce cost of acquiring qualified leads (CPC, CPA)
Desired Skills and Experience
- 4+ years' of PPC (Pay Per Click) management and digital marketing experience required
- College degree desired
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Tag Manager
- Google Certification is a PLUS but not required
- Experience creating and managing Facebook advertising campaigns required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Experience reaching the 18 - 24 year old market preferred
- Experience working in an agency managing multiple campaigns is a plus