Achieve is a US leader in providing a faster and more affordable pathway to earn college credit.
Our growing company thrives on teamwork and career development which are cornerstones to Achieve's success! By embracing a company-wide work-from-home model and flexible work schedules, our staff enjoys a better work-life balance. Additionally, we offer on-the-job training and challenging career advancement opportunities. If a dynamic 100% virtual work culture and a challenging career with a friendly, global team is what you are looking for, we invite you to apply!
Achieve is seeking a Project Manager. Project Manager will assist with a variety of projects, initiatives, research, audits, and general improvement of Operations.
- Effectively coordinate and collaborate with internal department stakeholders and staff to analyze and document best practices and operational procedures for training purposes
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve and/or streamline operations and processes
- Audit for accuracy/completeness business critical activities, as assigned
- Manage the implementation of process improvement projects by utilizing leadership skills and project management methodologies including project planning and issue management
- Regularly report on status, issues, and deliverables of project assignments
- Collaborate with company leadership team to assist with execution of key initiatives
- Conduct research, analyze information, and summarize results/make recommendations on business related topics, as assigned
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Must be able to write and speak fluently in English
- Flexible schedule with availability to overlap during the 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST business day.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- At least two years of experience in a variety of operational, project management, and analytical roles.
- At least two years of project management and leadership experience
- Must be highly detailed oriented
- Committed to quality while being highly productive and efficient by using excellent time management skills
- Skilled in collecting and analyzing data and information, drawing logical conclusions, and summarizing in a clear, concise manner
- Confident and comfortable to problem solve independently and make and implement recommendations
- Not afraid to ask questions and keep asking questions when clarification is required
- Ability to organize and prioritize (and re-prioritize when needed) a variety of tasks/projects
- Ability to develop and maintain productive working relationships with organization management and staff
- Advanced proficiency with Google workplace apps -- particularly Google Docs and Google Sheets (or MS Office Suite expertise) and generally technologically savvy
- Experience with SalesForce is a plus
- Experience with Google Forms, Google Slides, Google Drive, and Google Sites is a plus