Achieve is a US leader in providing a faster and more affordable pathway to earn college credit.
Our growing company thrives on teamwork and career development which are cornerstones to Achieve's success! By embracing a company-wide work-from-home model and flexible work schedules, our staff enjoys a better work-life balance. Additionally, we offer on-the-job training and challenging career advancement opportunities. If a dynamic 100% virtual work culture and a challenging career with a friendly, global team is what you are looking for, we invite you to apply!
We are looking for a Supervisor to oversee our administrative resource group. This individual will be well-versed in processes and will be results-driven and focused. The goal is to ensure that operations are carried out productively so as to ensure profitability and sustainable growth.
- Organize workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks
- Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching
- Receive complaints and resolve problems
- Pass on information from upper management to employees and vice versa
- Ensure adherence to legal and company policies and procedures and undertake disciplinary actions if the need arises
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must be able to write and speak fluent English
- Ability to work within our Business Hours: Mon-Sun 8 am - 9 pm Eastern Time
- Minimum of 2 years experience managing administrative support roles
- Experience working with Microsoft Office and/or Google Suite
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills