Experienced AC Technicians Date Posted
Nassau, New providence Status
A Degree Required
no Job Type
Full-Time Regular Min Experience
5 Years Job DescriptionAC Technician Job Description
Air conditioning ( AC) technicians to work with cooling systems to ensure proper installation, maintenance and repair. A minimum of 5 years experience is required. Applicants can submit their resumes at outsourcedems.com
AC Technician Duties & Responsibilities:
- The air conditioning technicians install, inspect, maintain, and repair air conditioner.
- Ventilate equipment and controls making sure they operate efficiently and continuously.
- Perform regular maintenance work on cooling units.
- Diagnose electrical and mechanical defects and malfunctions.
- Install, replace, or repair equipment that has been damaged.
- Make adjustment and do calibrations of thermostatic controls.
- Install new air-conditioning systems and equipment.
- Clean blowers and coils, check tensions of belts and motors.
- Make plans and designs of new air-conditioning systems including their installation and maintenance.
AC Technician Skills:
- The air conditioning technicians should be able to work in places where they are exposed to dust, fumes, noise, toxic materials and high voltage equipment.
- They should also be capable of working in confined and hot spaces like roofs, crawl ways and attics.
- They may also have to work in adverse weather and may be required to lift heavy objects, bend, stoop, kneel or stand for long stretches of time.
AC Technician Requirements:
- 5+ year experience as an AC technician
- Valid driver's license.
- Understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning, refrigeration and heating.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in reading schematics and work plans.
- Ability to work after hours, over weekends and on public holidays with short or no notice.
- Ability to work in confined spaces.