Are you a Google pro? Do you know how to reach small and medium sized businesses through search marketing? Do you consider yourself a PPC and SEM subject matter expert? If it sounds like we're describing you, we have a great opportunity for you at We Are Working.
We Are Working (under Achieve Test Prep) is a fully-managed staffing solution provider. We work with small and medium sized businesses to identify roles they need to fill, document their processes, hire qualified candidates offshore, and then train, monitor and coach the hires.
Our new Search Marketing Specialist will join our talented staff in working remotely - everyone from executives to assistants work from home. We have employees across the United States and around the world.
You will be responsible for driving qualified traffic to the We Are Working website through organic and paid search strategies.
- Managing our Google AdWords account, optimizing campaigns to maximize reach while minimizing spend
- Supporting the development of paid search campaign components including keywords, ad copy, landing page selection, account structure, etc
- Developing, launching and continuing to execute an organic search strategy that incorporates relevant content, backlinks, and "white hat" on-page tactics
- Researching market trends, competitor activities, and Google "dances" using news, Google's own documents and tools, and third-party tools like SEMRush
- Balancing the mix of search strategies, aiming to learn from paid search and competitive research to obtain and retain top 3 rankings for high-converting keywords
- Developing regular reports on channel performance and providing performance forecasts
- Managing Google tracking codes associated with search campaigns
- Assisting the lead generation team in campaign report analysis, highlight insights, and regularly making optimization recommendations
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Must be able to write and speak fluently in English
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or combined education and relative experience
- 2+ years of PPC management and SEM experience is required
- Experience with Google Analytics is required
- Experience with Google AdWords is required
- Google Adwords Certification (or willing to within 30 days of hire) is preferred
- Google Analyst Certification (or willing to within 30 days of hire) is preferred
- Experience working on B2B campaigns (those reaching businesses opposed to reaching consumers) is preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel / Google Spreadsheets for reporting and analyzing performance data
- Proficient with continuous testing and optimization of campaigns and strategies that are launched/live/in market
- Obsessive attention to detail and a relentless pursuit of excellence
- Take initiative and can execute with minimal supervision
- A growth mindset and willingness to go the extra mile for the team's success
- Willing to follow a process and also take action when it's inefficient or broken
- Able to move quickly, multi-task, and adapt to rapid changes