Jan 13, 2021
Department of Labor (Job Portal)
Musha Cay, Exuma, Bs, The Bahamas
Musha Cay, Exuma, BS
Musha Cay and the Islands of Copperfield Bay is looking for professional, detail-oriented Housekeepers to join our team.
Applicants are required to have at least 2+ years of experience as a housekeeper, professional references and work well with a team.
Housekeeping is one of the most physical jobs on the island. It takes strength, organization and attention to detail. Musha Cay Resort hosts VIP guests from around the world and the standards are very high for every department.
Housekeeping applicants must have strengths in the following key performance areas:
* Thorough knowledge of Housekeeping procedures
* Good time-management skills with the ability to multitask and work under pressure.
* Must be able to work flexible work hours during guest charters as to fit with guests' movements.
* Focused and honest
* High standards for your own work and attention to detail
* Punctual and professional
* Self-driven, Humble and possesses the ability to adjust to constructive criticism in order
to learn and improve
Please only apply if you have professional references that can speak to your experience as a housekeeper.
All staff is required to live on the cay and the company provides housing and three meals per day.Please send resumé to Ms McCook at:
2 weeks paid vacation per year