Jan 10, 2021
Join the world's largest virtual company!
Work from anywhere - Flexible hours - Training & travel opportunities
Scopic is seeking a skilled Remote Mobile Developer to join our team of 250+ professionals in over 40 countries. This is a full-time, home-based position.
• 2+ years professional experience in mobile software development
• Strong Android and iOS SDK programming skills
• Experience using native development (Swift and Objective-C and Java)
• Experience with hybrid frameworks (Ionic, React Native, Xamarin, or Cordova)
• Strong English reading, writing, and speaking skills
• Bachelor's degree or higher
• Stable internet connection and home computer
• Dedication and discipline to work remotely from home
Why Work with Scopic Software?
• Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
• Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
• Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
• Reliable, consistent workload
• Salaried and hourly positions available
• Annual pay increases for good performance
• Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
• International travel opportunities (not required)
• Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience. Hourly and salary positions available. Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Scopic is the world's largest virtual company. Founded in 2006, we have grown consistently by delivering innovative, cutting-edge software products for our clients and creating an empowering environment for our employees.
We build advanced software for clients and users around the globe. With 10+ years in the industry and 1000+ projects under our belt, we've developed software for Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Fintech, Healthcare, Food and Fitness, and Gaming. Check out our development work on our portfolio: scopicsoftware.com/portfolio/.
Scopic is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Learn more about career opportunities at Scopic: scopicsoftware.com/careers.