Chili Piper helps businesses help their buyers.
People interested in your business typically have to wait hours or days after filling out a form. Not anymore. Our intelligent assistant offers them a simple way to book a meeting or start a phone call immediately upon form submission.
Unlike the traditional method of inbound lead management, Chili Piper uses smart rules to qualify and distribute leads to the right reps in real time. Our software also allows companies to automate opportunity distribution from their SDR's to their AE's, and book meetings from their marketing campaigns and live events.
Companies like Square, Twilio, DiscoverOrg, SalesLoft, and SiriusDecisions use Chili Piper to create an amazing experience for their leads, and in return experience higher conversions for their business.
Chili Piper is focused on helping Businesses help their Buyers - building a new category we call Buyer EnablementJob Description
ChiliPiper is hiring a highly creative, organized, and experienced Video Lead to conceptualize, produce, and edit a continuous push of new video content designed to strategically define our brand. We are interested in humanizing our brand and injecting videos (with real Chili Piper employees and customers) creatively into our social media campaigns, webforms, and on our website.
The videos we produce will be on our website and promoted through our expanded presence across LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and other social channels.
It's going to be a fantastic opportunity to build something unique and grow professionally alongside one of the leading brands in a billion+ dollar category. Meetings are at the foundation of every business interaction and our positioning in the market (fresh off an $18 millionseries A) has us poised to expand massively.
The ideal candidate must have experience creating video projects from scratch for a business. People with an artistic, graphic design, or video production backgrounds are key. You'll work very closely with the community, social media, content, and product teams. Our new strategy places a strong emphasis on advocacy and providing a personal nature to our brand. We are looking for someone who is driven to build something unique.What You'll Do
What We're Looking For
- Build and execute a comprehensive digital video strategy
- Edit and produce new compelling video content weekly
- Work with the social media team to build hooks and content that performs well in terms of engaging our audience and driving views.
- Gather video from our customers and partners to assist with co-marketing initiatives or other creative video representations of our tool and customers
- Use tools and native analytics to track metrics and performance of videos and iterate as needed
- Own self-selected projects that creatively define our brand through a unique presence
- Design new, creative video campaigns from scratch
- Communicate regularly with internal stakeholders and teams to develop and apply learnings over time
- Build an audience of thousands across Facebook and Instagram, Youtube and Twitter
- Execute on existing video campaigns
Additional InformationHow We Work
- Experience editing and producing videos is essential to this role
- 2-3 years of experience working with video in a professional settings
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience using video performance analytics tools
- Someone collaborative,self-motivated, and able to thrive in low-structure environments
- Understanding of marketing trends
- Ability to get other team members to provide footage that can be used in campaigns
- Ability to multi-task and manage a diverse portfolio of work
- Graphic design experience preferred
- Freedom and flexibility. We're a 100% distributed team working from around the world. Our team members can work from wherever they want in the world, as long as they show up on our weekly all hands meeting on Zoom.
- Solve interesting problems. The software landscape has exploded. There are dozens of solutions for each problem. We want to be different. We come up with new angles on existing problems or invent better solutions to help companies with their sales and marketing. Then we turn these ideas into beautiful, smart software.
- Autonomy and ownership. Working on a distributed team means you don't have someone micromanaging you or looking over your shoulder to make sure you're getting things done. We're a team of do-ers who take full ownership for their results.
- Be helpful. Our first value as a company is help. Help our customers be successful. Help our prospects get the right information and make the right decision whether or not it includes our products. Help our team members reach their full potential.
- Unlimited Vacation
- Company Offered 401k Plan
- Generous Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- WeWork membership so you can work from anywhere
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job