Chili Piper helps businesses help their buyers.
People interested in your business typically have to wait hours or days after filling out a form. Not anymore. Our intelligent assistant offers them a simple way to book a meeting or start a phone call immediately upon form submission.
Unlike the traditional method of inbound lead management, Chili Piper uses smart rules to qualify and distribute leads to the right reps in real time. Our software also allows companies to automate opportunity distribution from their SDR's to their AE's, and book meetings from their marketing campaigns and live events.
Companies like Square, Twilio, DiscoverOrg, SalesLoft, and SiriusDecisions use Chili Piper to create an amazing experience for their leads, and in return experience higher conversions for their business.
Chili Piper is focused on helping Businesses help their Buyers - building a new category we call Buyer EnablementJob Description
The Enterprise Customer Success Manager
will be joining our fast-growing Customer Success team responsible for delivering massive value to our customers, improving retention and product adoption. You will own a portfolio of up to 15 of our highest paying customers who have substantial room to grow in their adoption of Chili Piper.
What We're Looking For
- Own customer onboarding, ensuring fast time to value
- Train customers and help them implement new use cases
- Effectively manage multiple teams within your customer base and provide consultative support to all Chili Piper users
- Be a strategic advisor for your customers as you help them demonstrate ROI for their business
- Hold the customer and Chili Piper teams accountable to meeting defined success criteria
- Engage across the Customers organization and work cross-functionally within Chili Piper to identify opportunities and risks, and present recommendations & solutions
- Proactively prevent, solve and act as a point of escalation for technical issues
- Ensure internal visibility by providing regular updates, status and next steps on a regular cadence through Slack and Email, and via weekly 1:1s with your Manager
- Build customer advocates by developing customer case studies and references to support the growth of Chili Piper
- Identify upsell and cross sell opportunities which are shared with the Account Management team who will then drive commercial negotiations
- Join Sales, CS and Marketing events to support the awareness of Chili Piper
- Share and maintain your in-depth knowledge of Chili Piper related technologies, working closely with technology partners to identify opportunities to share data sets making Chili Piper stickier
- BA/BS Degree
- Motivated, Solutions Driven and Conscientious person who enjoys a fast paced startup environment #startuplife
- Technical experience is required, e.g., implementing Salesforce or Marketing Automation systems, handling technical support cases
- Strong proficiency and experience using Salesforce 1-2+ Years Minimum - SFDC Certifications are a strong plus.
- Strong proficiency and experience using Marketing Automation software 1-2+ Years Minimum (Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot, etc.....) - Marketing Automation Certifications are a strong plus.
- SFDC implementation, data model (standard and custom objects), REST API, Administrator, Managed Package
- Experience working with cross functional teams within a customer organization to support a joint outcome
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively via oral & written formats
- Passion for customer success & excellence
Additional InformationHow We Work
- Passion for Chili Piper Values of Help, Innovate, Have Fun
- Thrive in a fast pace environment with ability to prioritize and multi-task on the fly
- Resourcefulness, creativity and strategic thinking for troubleshooting problems
- Self motivated and self-directed; Fast learner
- Strong English communication and documentation skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment in which the requirements are not always well defined and priorities change frequently
- Strong attention to detail and documentation
- Comfortable in supporting and working with global customers across many time zones (we always intend to match as many as possible to your own time zone)
- Freedom and flexibility. We're a 100% distributed team working from around the world. Our team members can work from wherever they want in the world, as long as they show up on our weekly all hands meeting on Zoom.
- Solve interesting problems. The software landscape has exploded. There are dozens of solutions for each problem. We want to be different. We come up with new angles on existing problems or invent better solutions to help companies with their sales and marketing. Then we turn these ideas into beautiful, smart software.
- Autonomy and ownership. Working on a distributed team means you don't have someone micromanaging you or looking over your shoulder to make sure you're getting things done. We're a team of do-ers who take full ownership for their results.
- Be helpful. Our first value as a company is help. Help our customers be successful. Help our prospects get the right information and make the right decision whether or not it includes our products. Help our team members reach their full potential.
- Unlimited Vacation
- Company Offered 401k Plan
- Generous Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- WeWork membership so you can work from anywhere
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job