Jan 07, 2021
Do you love PPC and Social Media advertising? Do you enjoy growth hacking? Do you consider yourself a PPC, SEM, and Social Media subject matter expert? If it sounds like we're describing you, well we have a great opportunity for you here at Achieve Test Prep.
Achieve Test Prep is a leader in providing a faster and more affordable pathway for traditional and non-traditional students to earn college credit. Achieve Test Prep helps students bypass all of the busywork associated with taking certain college courses the traditional way, by instead passing just one test-out exam. Our innovative model provides online exam prep courses and 1:1 tutoring, facilitated by seasoned instructors, to enhance student success of earning college degree credits.
Achieve Test Prep is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist, for a mid-level position, who will create & manage a multichannel digital marketing campaigns to grow our lead gen funnel while maximizing ROI.
• Develops campaign strategies, compiles plan specifics, oversees budgets, & develops and presents campaign performance reporting to the leadership team
• Supports the development of paid search campaign components including keywords, ad copy, landing page selection, account structure, etc
• Assists the lead generation team in campaign report analysis, highlight insights, and regularly makes optimization recommendations
• Launches and manages multiple campaigns in Facebook Ads Manager
• Manages Google Tag Manager
• Develops monthly reporting on channel performance and provides performance forecasts
• Proactively monitors digital landscape to identify trends and new product offerings
• Identifies new marketing channels that attract new customer segments and/or reduce cost (CPC, CPA)
To successfully apply, please complete our online application and screening questionnaire.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or combined education and relative experience
• 2+ years' of PPC management experience required
• Experience with Google Analytics and Google AdWords required
• Achieved Google Certification (or willing to within 30 days of hire)
• Is Google Analyst Certified
• Experience creating and managing Facebook advertising campaigns required
• Experience with Google Tag Manager required
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
• Stays up to date on SEM and PPC trends
• Driven to be a thought leader
• Agency experience or working with multiple PPC clients is strongly preferred
Our growing company thrives on teamwork and career development which are cornerstones to Achieve Test Prep's success! By embracing a company-wide work-from-home model and flexible work schedules, our staff enjoys a better work-life balance. Additionally, we offer on-the-job training and challenging career advancement opportunities. If a dynamic work culture and a challenging career with a friendly, global team is what you are looking for, check us out!