Job Description: Looking for a rewarding work-from-home job that offers flexible working hours and a highly competitive salary? Then it's time to join Skooli's fast-growing team of online teachers!
Skooli is looking for experienced educators and university graduates with experience teaching English to tutor students online from the comfort of their own home during evenings and weekends.
The ideal team member is enthusiastic, self motivated, tech savvy, and loves working with kids and adults alike.
Tutoring on Skooli is easy. Students can schedule sessions in advance or request instant help if you're online. Tutor students one-on-one from anywhere with an internet connection using your laptop or computer.
All Skooli tutor applicants must have a minimum of a bachelor's degree, strong written and verbal communication skills in English, and be able to provide a clear national-level criminal background check. Additional qualifications that may be required include higher-level post-secondary degrees (Master or PhD) and/or teaching licenses (state/provincial licensure, or a language qualification such as a TEFL).
Tutors can be onboarded from anywhere internationally as long as they meet these requirements. Since our tutoring services are available 24/7 to students, we greatly value our international community of tutors who make this possible.
- Education Required: Bachelor
- Major: English or a related field
- Teaching license is considered an asset
- Teaching experience considered an asset
- Digitally literate and comfortable with online environment
- A copy of your relevant bachelors or higher degree
- A copy of your teaching license (if applicable)
- A copy of any government issued picture ID (ex. Driving License/Passport)
- A copy of a national/federal criminal background check complete
Interested candidates should sign up by creating a Skooli profile on the Skooli website - Apply Now!!
- Competitive pay for online tutoring
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible working hours