What you will also have already accomplished:
- Hospitality/Tourism resort experience preferred
Description of Responsibilities
- Must be able to exert physical effort in transporting 40 lbs, endure various physical movements throughout the work areas, reach up and down and remain stationary at times throughout work periods.
Baha Bay at Baha Mar's Pool Attendant will work together with the Operations team to provide a clean, safe and fun experience for pool guests; ensuring guests' expectations for their waterpark experience are exceeded. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide dynamic services to ensure guests are "wowed" by Baha Bay at Baha Mar's hospitality
- Welcome guests to pool and attend to their needs including, getting fresh towels, relocating chairs and/or umbrellas, issuing recreational equipment, etc.
- Assist pool Food & Beverage team with delivery and clean up
- Clean the pool and surrounding area including, ashtrays, furniture, tables, chairs, decks, showers and cabanas
- Collect and replenish pool towels and monitor inventory to minimize loss
- Maintain pool area equipment including, umbrellas, pool safety devices and toys, etc.
- Set up and break down pool area by stacking and un-stacking chairs, etc.
- Report potential hazards and safety issues
- Answer all questions and resolve any guest complaints in a timely, friendly and professional manner
- Uphold the highest standards of courtesy and conduct exceeding expectations
- Ensure total compliance with Baha Bay at Baha Mar's standards of operation
- Stay current on hospitality best practices and industry trends
- Perform other duties as assigned