Do you enjoy flexibility and the ability to work from home? Achieve provides online prep exam courses to increase students' likelihood of earning college credits via credit-by-exam. We are a fully virtual organization with all team members working 100% remotely.
We are hiring experienced Product Designers to conceive, design and deliver digital experiences that will make our customers say "Wow!". This role is for seasoned professionals who have a strong track record of translating business strategy and customer needs into refined UX/UI. While the ideal candidate has experience in the full design and delivery pipeline - from discovery & research through high-fidelity design and prototyping - we're looking for people with a detailed eye for modern interface and interaction design.Responsibilities:
Desired Skills and Experience:
- You'll work within small but rapidly growing Product and Engineering teams to create software and parallel user experiences that enable and delight customers.
- You'll collaborate with team members to strategize and design business-changing ideas for our customer-facing and internal applications.
- You'll research customer needs and desires to design solutions with empathy and engagement.
- Own and execute design solutions from ideation to launch.
- Assist in the definition and scoping of new and improved products and features.
- Collaborate with other designers to give and receive constructive feedback.
- Continuously develop a design system that enables consistent user experiences and efficient development.
- Assist with measuring user experience success and identifying opportunities for further development.
Why Work for Achieve Test Prep?
- Must be able to write and speak fluently in English
- Flexible schedule Monday through Friday with accessibility between 9:00 am - 3:00 pm EST
- 4+ years in end-to-end product design (conceptual discovery through high-fidelity delivery) with a portfolio that demonstrates clear thought and refined execution.
- Experience working with engineering teams to create designs that can be built.
- Proficient in design tools and software needed to define user experiences, build prototypes and animations, and craft high-fidelity user interfaces. Figma, Material UI, and HTML/CSS/JS are desired.
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously.
- Great time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary.
We believe our team members empower our company and are the reason for our success. We are the nation's largest educational consultant and test prep center specializing in credit-by-examination degree paths.
Achieve helps students bypass all of the busywork associated with taking certain college courses the traditional way, by instead passing just one test-out exam.
Team member engagement and development is one of the keys to our success at Achieve! Embracing a work-from-home model for the entire company, all employees enjoy a better work-life balance through flexible work schedules. We offer on-the-job training and career advancement opportunities. Does Achieve sound like the place for you?