CIVIL SITE SUPERVISOR Date Posted
Nassau, New Providence Degree Required
Civil Engineering Job Type
Contract Full-Time Min Experience
2 Years Max Experience
5 Years Job Description Who we are
Founded in 1957, ENKA is global engineering, construction and project management company. ENKA works on project that range from civil, infrastructure, power, oil-gas and petrochemicals. Headquartered in Istanbul, Turkey; ENKA has been in the forefront of the engineering and contracting world for 62 years.
As ENKA Construction and Development B.V. we are awarded to build the Nassau Cruise Port in Nassau, Bahamas. Duration of our project is 20 months.
Related with this project we are searching for an experienced Civil Site Supervisor.
- Bacheler's Degree in Civil Engineering is a must
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD and MS Office
- Enforce all safety regulations on site to ensure works are performed safely.
- Inspect construction works to ensure compliance with requirements and regulations.
- Direct and supervise day to day operations of sub-contractors ensuring appliance of common operational procedures.
- Establishing the job schedule, which includes setting completion goals for subcontractors and delivery dates for materials.
- Supervise workmen to ensure that work is performed safely and on time.
- Schedule, control and monitor all plant and materials on a weekly basis and report them to Construction Manager.
- Liaise with Construction Manager and Deputy Project Manager regarding variations and confirmation of instructions.
- Developing and implementing systems and procedures that enable tradespeople and employees to carry out their tasks in the most efficient way.
- Evaluating hazards, controlling risks and undertaking regular inspections of systems and equipment.
- Working closely with senior management and stakeholders to ensure a safe and efficient operation of the site.
- Day & Night shift operations.
- Maintaining accurate records.
14 working days of annual leave