Sales Associates Needed - Ad Sales Date Posted
Nassau, N.P. Degree Required
None Job Type
Full-Time Regular Job Description
Job Description We're looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive who can help us enhance our business activities. The candidate will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects whilst maintaining customer satisfaction. The goal is to meet and surpass the company's expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Manage a team of 5 ad sales
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Coordinate pricing with customers and partners
- Ensure that administrative functions are carried out in accordance with Company Policies
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
- Ensure stock availability for sales and demonstrations.
- Ensure that Company CRM is always up to date
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Collaborate with the team to achieve better results.
- Proven experience as a sales executive or relevant role.
- Proficiency in English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and experience using a CRM
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Fast learning speed and a passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
- Experience and/or a relevant College Degree
- Own transportation
- Ability to travel
In accordance with Employment Act Notes