Brand: Baha Bay- Engineering Job Title: Engineering Supervisor- Waterpark Reports to: Engineering Manager
Baha Mar's Engineering Supervisor will work together with the Engineering Manager and will oversee general maintenance engineering team as they trouble-shoot systems, diagnose problems, implement repairs maintain the general facilities ensuring guests' expectations for the waterpark are exceeded. The Baha Mar culture begins with PASSION. We have a passion for "BETTER THAN BEST" that leaves a lasting impression on our guests, and creates a timeless resort experience that is glamorous, fun and exceptional. Here is how you can "own the wow!"
What you will also have already accomplished:
- Care deeply
- Have a generous spirit
- Thrive as part of a team
- Pay exacting attention to details
- Create emotional connections with our guests
- Be strongly committed to Baha Mar's success
Description of Responsibilities
- High School Diploma
- Maintenance experience preferred
- 3+ years in a public contact position within an Engineering department
- Hospitality/Tourism resort experience preferred
- Must be able to climb ladders and perform work above twelve feet or more.
- Must be able to perform in outdoor environment
Baha Mar's Engineering Supervisor will work together with the Engineering Manager and will oversee general maintenance engineering team as they trouble-shoot systems, diagnose problems, implement repairs maintain the general facilities ensuring guests' expectations for the waterpark are exceeded.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure that all readings determined by management i.e. electric meters, water meters, cooler and freezer etc. are logged and recorded on specified sheets and returned to the Managers.
- Coordinate and manage the day to day maintenance and upkeep of the water as it pertains to engineering, grounds, under the direction of the Managers and Assistant Managers
- Respond to all issues in a timely manner. Ensure that all calls are made a priority and that any call not completed is reported to the Managers. To follow up on all issues.
- Perform trouble calls, preventative maintenance, and equipment preventive maintenance and install new equipment or assist in any of the above.
- Be able to operate all essential equipment for, public space, restaurants, storerooms, kitchens, corridors, stairs, stairwells, offices, locker rooms, back of house, plant room and mechanical/electrical rooms and all support building on company property. This includes beach and pools, hot tubs, golf, golf maintenance buildings and services and grounds.
- Supervise and maintain, repair and perform preventative maintenance on all equipment in and relative to the operation , public space, restrooms, restaurants, storerooms, , kitchens, corridors, stairs, stairwells, offices, locker rooms, back of house, plant room and mechanical/electrical rooms exterior utilities and all support building on company property. This includes, sewage lift stations. Install new equipment if needed or install replacement equipment.
- Supervise and ensure that all Preventative Maintenance on equipment is carried out in a timely and efficient manner and recorded as determined by management. Report any problems or concerns to Managers
- Maintain spare and replacement parts inventory and keep an organized supply room when assigned to this area. Managers when parts are needed.
- Maintain the general up-keep of the Plant room, Maintenance shop, mechanical rooms, electrical rooms, and any other area of the maintenance department as directed. Perform general housekeeping duties including sweeping, washing equipment and painting.
- Be flexible with schedule in the event shutdowns need to be performed at night or early morning.
- Assign radios at the beginning of the shift and record in log book or other system for recording equipment signed out to employees. Report any equipment signed out to employees that was not returned at the end of shift to Managers.
- Enforce the companies policies by documenting infractions and reporting to Managers
- Attend all training mandated by management
- To supervise and Repair or assist in repairs to exterior of building and surrounding grounds. These include but not limited to outside lighting, water lines, irrigation, sewage lines swage lift stations and sewage plant.
- Report immediately any problems or safety issues to Managers.
- To supervise and perform any other duties that may be assigned by the Managers in cases of emergency.
- Adhere to all company's Policies and Procedures.
- E nsure daily follow up on ''On Hold '' work order are conducted and the system is updated
- Ensure that the demand work order process is duly implemental and daily targets are maintained
- Perform other duties as assigned