CUSTOMER CARE MANAGER
The Customer Care Manager is responsible for the development of the team and ensuring the best possible experience for our customers by developing effective customer service procedures, implementing customer loyalty programs, and setting customer satisfaction goals. The role requires a strong demonstrated capability and track record in managing successful Customer Care teams and driving innovative improvements to help create an industry leading exceptional customer experience as well as proactively nurturing customer relationships.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leading and empowering a growing team to create meaningful and quality experiences for our customers.
- Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them on a steady basis
- Developing, managing, and coaching Customer Service Associates to focus on delivering an industry leading customer experience.
- Reviewing and analyzing data to help identify, implement, and maintain processes, procedures, and incorporate brand standards
- Compiling data reporting and analytics on regular basis to be presented to both Customer Care and company leadership
- Identify customer impacting issues, work out implementation solutions and process improvements to increase customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining and assist with developing onboarding and training programs both for new and existing employees
- Serving as point of escalation for customer issues and answer phone calls, emails, chat messages when volume is high.
- Stay informed on the latest industry techniques and methods.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ proven experience in a customer service position.
- Technology start-up and e-commerce experience a plus
- Experience with marketplace and drop-ship models a plus
- Understanding of e-commerce platforms
- Strong attention to detail
- Humility and emotional maturity
- High proficiency in G Suite
- Proficiency with Zendesk, or like Customer Service applications
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of management practices and techniques.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.