We are searching for an innovative, deadline-driven Technical Engineer to join our company. The Technical Engineer's responsibilities include assisting Engineers with various tasks like design, construction, equipment installation, system configuration, maintenance, developing preventative maintenance plans, and providing customer support. You should also be able to troubleshoot systems, identify problems, and write up reports.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supporting the Engineering team during planning, design, development, installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting processes.
- Analyzing existing systems and operations and developing preventative maintenance strategies.
- Identifying potential problems and notifying the relevant stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Monitoring processes, workers, and methods, and developing plans for increased efficiency.
- Conducting required research and developing best practices.
- Coordinating with other Engineers and crew members to ensure quality products are completed on schedule.
- Performing quality control on all projects, writing reports and making recommendations for improvement.
To be considered for the position you must answer the following questions in the cover letter section when applying to the job.
- Tell us about yourself?
- Why would you be the best candidate for the position?