The Human Resource Manager will develop policies, direct and coordinate human resource activities such as employment compensation, labor relations, training, and employee services by performing the following duties.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Regularly provides direction and guidance to Team Members regarding company policies. Acts as a mediator between Team Members and management on conflict resolution and/or Team Member relations matters.
- Controls comprehensive processes for all Team Members, ensuring a productive workforce is available within budget guidelines.
- Supervises and directs the activities of the human resources Clerical and maintenance Team Members.
- Actively recruits, screens, interviews, and hires team members. Recruiting efforts involve, among other things, using newspaper ads, online platforms and in-house hiring.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Conducts Team Member orientations/training for all new hires. Acts as the "on-site administrator" of intranet-based training and communications system to coordinate company training needs.
- Administers all personnel paperwork, including completing and processing new hire paperwork, hourly wage increases, hourly promotions, terminations, worker's compensation and unemployment claims.
- Conducts benefits orientations and oversees annual benefits open enrollment process.
- Handles Team Member's confidential information with privacy and care.
- Additional administrative tasks as required.
To be considered for the position you must answer the following questions in the cover letter section when applying to the job.
- Tell us about yourself?
- Why would you be the best candidate for the position?