Responsible for the financial health of the organization. Producing financial reports and developing strategies based on financial research.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company
- Research and analyze financial reports and market trends
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
To be considered for the position you must answer the following questions in the cover letter section when applying to the job.
- Tell us about yourself?
- Why would you be the best candidate for the position?