The successful candidate will focus on all aspects of customer satisfaction and care. We need a Customer Service Manager who can take charge of our customer service department and foster positive relationships with our clients. If you know how to find unique ways to deal with customer complaints or concerns, you'd be a perfect fit for this position.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supervise day-to-day operations in the customer service department.
- Respond to customer service issues in a timely manner.
- Create effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
- Implement an effective customer loyalty program.
- Maintain accurate records and document all customer service activities and discussions.
- Assess service statistics and prepare detailed reports on your findings.
- Hire and train new customer service agents.
- Stay informed on the latest industry techniques and methods.
To be considered for the position you must answer the following questions in the cover letter section when applying to the job.
- Tell us about yourself?
- Why would you be the best candidate for the position?