The Marketing Manager will responsible for developing marketing plans for the company and then overseeing the implementation and execution of the various efforts associated with the marketing plan.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing a pricing strategy that maximizes profits and market share but considers customer satisfaction.
- Identifying new customers.
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Compiling lists describing our organization's offerings.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy.
- Directing, planning and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Communicating the marketing plan.
- Developing each marketing campaign from start to finish.
- Researching demand for the organization's products and services.
- Evaluating competitors.
- Handling social media, public relation efforts, and content marketing.
To be considered for the position you must answer the following questions in the cover letter section when applying to the job.
- Tell us about yourself?
- Why would you be the best candidate for the position?