The leading technology firm in the Bahamas, Micronet, is looking for a new, driven and self-motivated Advanced Bench Technician that is ready to further their career in the IT industry.
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal applicant:
• Is an experienced bench tech and is ready to experience the next level of the IT service industry.
• Has a proven diagnostic method that enables them to quickly and successfully turn over calls and repairs
• Is able to diagnose and repair laser-based printers.
• Either, has or has begun studying and scheduled exams for Network+, Server+, Cloud+ or similar Microsoft Exams
• Has a strong desire to continually educate and reeducate themselves on new technologies, concepts products and more.
• Is a do-er, problem solver and has a customer-first mentality.
Principle Responsibilities Include:
• Repairing Mac & PC Laptops and Desktops
• Repairing HP LaserJet Printers
• Writing detailed repair reports and submitting them for billing purpose
• Communicating with customers about repair status and suggested course of repairs.
• Follow up with customers post repair to ensure the issue is fully resolved.
• Assist Sr. Network Engineers as needed on calls
• Maintain a high certification rate and constantly build on industry knowledge
• Is well-spoken and comfortable speaking with customers about their IT needs
• Owns their own transportation that can be utilized on a daily basis.
• Has a high school degree
• Has attained the A+ and ideally a Network+ certification
• Applicants with no certifications will not be considered (the CompTIA IT Fundamentals certification does not count).
To apply, please email all resumes certifications & cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the Email Subject: Bench Technician
Only persons that are selected for an interview will be contacted.
#11 Madeira Street Palmdale | P.O Box SS-6270 | Nassau, Bahamas | Tel: 328-3040 | Fax: 328-3043