Our company seeks an energetic, self-motivated, passionate and highly skilled individual to serve as a Success Coach for our new Program. We are looking for a mature, creative, self-motivated, organized person who is passionate about helping individuals thrive in advancing their career and skill set to become more successful in the marketplace; has experience working in a fast paced environment; can master analyze, and manage complex information and data quickly; and has strong interpersonal and organization skills.
The Success Coach is a critical member of the team supporting and working both with the Success program and reporting directly to the Program Manager.
- Provide one-on-one success coaching to individuals about how to market their skills, gain exposure, retain sales and advance their career.
- Work individually to develop and maintain a success plan by utilizing Program Success Tools.
- Call and meet individuals to assess the status of their financial and career goals and provide support.
- Work closely with individuals to identify and deal with potential barriers to success.
Data Management & Analysis
- Collect and input data into Program database system to track individual performance, program activity and outcomes.
- Use reports to identify individuals for additional support, new opportunities and to manage communication
- Undergraduate degree in Psychology, Human resources or Counseling
- Prior experience in success program, higher education, college access, youth development, teaching and/or counseling
- Plus if certified in Coaching
- Strong computer skills required in Microsoft applications including Excel
- Excel at working autonomously, remotely, and in inter-department work groups
- Problem-solving, decision-making and program coordination skills
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication (including strong research skills)
- Comfortable multi-tasking in fast paced work environments