Job Title: Pool Attendant
Reports to: Pool Attendant Team Leader
Grand Hyatt’s Pool Attendant will work together with the Pool Attendant Team Leader to provide a clean, safe and fun experience for pool guests; ensuring guests’ expectations for their pool recreation are exceeded.
The Baha Mar culture begins with PASSION.
We have a passion for “BETTER THAN BEST” that leaves a lasting impression on our guests, and creates a timeless resort experience that is glamorous, fun and exceptional. Here is how you can “own the wow!”
- Care deeply
- Have a generous spirit
- Thrive as part of a team
- Pay exacting attention to details
- Create emotional connections with our guests
- Be strongly committed to Baha Mar’s success
What you will also have already accomplished:
- High School Diploma
- Hospitality/Tourism resort experience preferred
Description of Responsibilities
Grand Hyatt’s Pool Attendant will be responsible for providing a clean, safe and fun experience for Pool guests; ensuring guests’ expectations are exceeded. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide dynamic services to ensure guests are “wowed” by Grand Hyatt at Baha Mar’s hospitality
- Welcome guests to pool and attend to their needs including, getting fresh towels, relocating chairs and/or umbrellas, issuing recreational equipment, etc.
- Clean the pool and its surrounding area including, ashtrays, furniture, tables, chairs, decks, showers and cabanas
- Collect and replenish towels and monitor inventory to minimize loss
- Maintain pool area equipment including, umbrellas, pool safety devices and toys, etc.
- Set up and break down pool area by stacking and un-stacking chairs, etc
- Report potential hazards and safety issues
- Answer all questions and resolve any guest complaints in a timely, friendly and professional manner
- Uphold the highest standards of courtesy and conduct exceeding expectations
- Total compliance with Grand Hyatt at Baha Mar’s standards of operation
- Stay current on hospitality best practices and industry trends
- Perform other duties as assigned