Jan 03, 2020
Caribbean Bottling Company
Caribbean Bottling Company, Sir Milo Butler Highway, Nassau, The Bahamas
Installation / Maintenance / Repair
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- The Electrical Technician shall be responsible for completing work instructions for the maintenance, repair, troubleshooting and installation work on all electrical and electronic equipment on the plant.
- Maintain the Plant and all production equipment.
- Repair and replace damaged electrical cables and components and pneumatic lines.
- Utilize measuring and assessment tools to diagnose and rectify electrical system faults.
- Follow and perform the daily maintenance schedule and preventative maintenance program.
- Request parts and materials for projects and potential problems and complete repairs in a timely manner.
- Perform the necessary lock out and tag out when performing repairs.
- Change machine parts for package size change-overs and review all change parts before production restarts to ensure that the correct parts were fitted.
- Implement a good maintenance practices.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Equivalent Certification
- A minimum of three years’ experience in an electrical environment as an asset
- Practical knowledge in troubleshooting electrical circuits.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical circuit drawings
- Analytical and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task, communicate effectively and follow instructions
- Willingness to learn and continuously develop.