is a public crypto trading platform with trading bots and algorithmic orders. The company has been on the market since 2017 and is among the top 3 crypto exchange aggregators. More than 500,000 beginners and professional traders have used our technologies.
We are looking for an experienced Head of the affiliate team who can offer an affiliate program at a new level. You have to manage a team of 5-7 people, monitor metrics, look for new procurement channels and analyze old ones. You must have systems thinking, and a deep understanding of marketing and sales.What is to be done?
What we expect from you
- Manage the Affiliate department.
- Attract new partners and work with current ones.
- Handle incoming traffic.
- Explain the advantages of the platform and convince them to put our project above competitors in the lists.
- Analyze projects in order to accurately understand our advantages.
- Maintain correspondence with a large number of partners.
- Resolve issues that arise with partners.
- Find new opportunities for the development of the affiliate program.
- Negotiate the publication of links, articles, and press releases.
- Take proactive action to achieve goals.
- Track the effectiveness of your own actions.
- Experience as an affiliate manager or head of an affiliate program for at least 3 years.
- At least one year of experience in the crypto or forex trading industry.
- Continuous sales training and increase your own efficiency.
- With Digital marketing, you are on "you", you know how it should be and can implement it.
- Communication and persuasion skills.
- Experience with SAAS (Software as a Service) will be a significant plus
- Competent and concise writing.
- Understanding user conversion.
- Must understand the terms conversion, affiliate marketing, CPA, cookies, affiliate programs, tracking, and do-follow links.
- Ability to analyze the work of the department and the ability to manage personnel.
- Knowledge and tracking of current trends and market.
- Knowledge of English from confident B2 to C2.
- High communication and organization skills.
Do you see yourself in this position?
- Work from anywhere in the world in a great team.
- The opportunity to implement your ideas in a dynamically developing project.
- Participation in creating a high-value product, the purpose of which is to benefit customers.
- Fixed salary at the end of each month.
- 21 days of paid vacation.
- Paid sick leave.
- Compensation for training courses and webinars.
- Apply for a job.
- Write a cover letter in English explaining why we should choose you.
P.S.: If your resume meets our expectations, we'll ask you to go through the following stages:
- initial interview with our HR Manager (about 20 minutes);
- interview with the CEO and the HR BP (approximately 1 hour);
- a test assignment.
We invite you to join our team if you successfully pass all stages.