We are seeking a creative yet structured Marketing Manager to grow our marketing engine and change the way people with chronic conditions receive care. In this remote role, you will be critical in developing and running high-performing campaigns that drive qualified B2B leads, with a strong bias towards rapid iteration and experimentation. You will be responsible for creating and executing growth marketing campaigns and brand strategy across email, direct mail, paid media, sponsorships, and events to fill our sales funnel. Who is Better Health?
Better Health is a new type of medical provider built on peer to peer connection, helping people with chronic conditions live and age at home. We bundle peer support, education, and home delivery of medical supplies in an end-to-end digital care solution. We help our members discover and purchase the best medical equipment and supplies to address their underlying chronic conditions and receive the education and support they need to thrive at home.
Since our inception in November 2019, Better Health has gained Medicare licenses in 46 states, 16 Medicaid licenses, and preferred national provider contracts with leading payers, including Oscar Health and Humana. This has allowed our member base to rapidly grow with virtually no churn. We are backed by Caffeinated Capital, General Catalyst, Mastry, 8VC, Bill Ackman and a large group of experienced investors and entrepreneurs (see our series A announcement post). So, what will you do as our Marketing Manager?
Sounds exciting? We're interested in YOU if this sounds like you:
- Be the right-hand person to our head of marketing for everything marketing related in Better Health - you will be involved in setting the strategy, experimenting with new channels, executing programs, and measuring success
- Develop value propositions, messaging, and go-to-market assets that drive demand with our target audiences of health insurance companies (payers), healthcare providers, and patients
- Collaborate with internal teams on member marketing & communications, implementing campaigns across email, SMS, and direct mail
- Develop content marketing and website presence that resonates with our prospects
- Ensure marketing efforts are measurable and performing. Develop and evaluate reports and extract key insights that impact our website, marketing goals, and sales funnel
- Ensure consistent branding across the company, maintaining and disseminating style guides and asset library
- Manage vendors and freelancers to drive on-brand and effective marketing deliverables
- Brainstorm with teams to develop creative solutions and growth strategies
- You like to be involved in everything so you can use your broad range of skills, from developing value propositions and writing high-impact copy, to creating growth campaigns and marketing analytics that report on success
Now, why choose Better Health?
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, can pivot quickly, with relentless followthrough
- Have 3-7 years of experience in B2B marketing, at a fast-growing startup, healthcare a big plus
- Are a proven builder of high-performing marketing campaigns and programs, with demonstrated success rolling out content marketing initiatives
- Ability to tell a succinct, meaningful, and actionable story with data using visualization and other techniques
- Ability and insight to drive improvements in design, traffic, and website content.
- Adept with aspects of digital marketing like SEO, marketing automation, and email marketing, but also know how to explore/develop new marketing channels
- Communicative and solutions-oriented - You are the first to flag an issue and have already thought of potential solutions
- Outcomes driven - You focus on the end goal, reporting on the so-what and the impact, not just the activity
- Analytical with a narrative - You think like a journalist. Excellent researcher, ask the right questions, focus on metrics, and can extract insights from data to tell a powerful story.
- Familiar with MixPanel, Google Analytics, LinkedIn Campaign Manager.
For starters, our benefits include:
- Competitive salary + equity package
- Healthcare & Dental
- Flexible PTO
- Full remote flexibility
- Joining a team driven to improving the lives of those living with chronic conditions
But most importantly, here at Better Health, our mission is to bring information, access, and support to people managing chronic conditions at home. Our diverse team is united by our shared values:
- Open dialogue with radical transparency
- Creativity to run with ideas
- Collaboration across teams
If you're fired up at the thought of revitalizing a tired $60 billion industry and passionate about user-focused solutions, join us!
Better Health is committed to being an employer that provides not just a good place to work, but a great and inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit and maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse and culturally rich communities that we serve. At Better Health, we are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
We are an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or, any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.