Who are we?
We are a venture-backed startup founded by ex-Googler data enthusiasts and built by talented people all over the world. Our mission is to fix the internet with effective user experiences that leverage AI.
We enable commerce websites to increase their effectiveness through AI driven user experiences. Every company should be able to provide Amazon, Netflix, and TikTok level effectiveness without a massive AI team. Our customers love us because we increase their revenue with little effort and they don't pay unless we deliver results.
The company raised $5 million from big_bets, RTP Global, and Angel Invest, with participation from Matthew Freud and the founders of digital commerce platform VTEX.Why Join Us?
We are just about to enter a growth phase in the business which means we're aggressively increasing our headcounts primarily across engineering and AI departments. The team size is about 40 people. You'll work in close conjunction with the founding leadership - CTO and CEO, VP infrastructure, data science, and machine learning leaders.
Remote all the way
Forget the commute, work from anywhere in the world with other amazing people, enjoy getting together in person in beautiful places like our last get-together in Rio De Janeiro.
Who are you?
You have leadership skills and like to understand and work closely with the business, are curious, skeptical, humble, and ambitious at the same time. You believe the ultimate way to prove a solution is with Data.
When interfacing with a business you summarize possible outcomes and options, their strengths and weaknesses. Nobody can predict the future. Seeing and articulating some of the possible paths is what you do well.The Role
We have a very exciting opportunity for an experienced Software Engineer in Test to take the Lead Role in our Automation Strategy and Implementation.
This is a pivotal role that genuinely offers an exciting opportunity to focus on taking the Test Automation Framework to the next level, make strategic decisions, think critically and most importantly get things done.Responsibilities
- Design, implement and maintain an Automation Test Strategy
- Design, plan, implement, and automate test plans along with the engineering team.
- Use and enhance the Testing Frameworks for both API and UI type tests, to write Automation Tests and integrate with existing CI/CD tools.
- Use standard best practices with an eye on extensibility, performance and organized & documented in a clear and understandable way for ease of maintenance.
- Collaborate closely with QA, Engineering, and Product Teams to understand the priority of Automation and Coverage required
- Work with the QA and Dev team to upskill people to write & maintain Automation Scripts
- Maintenance and Analysis of tests - build a Test Results Dashboard for easy results evaluation
- Follow the shift left philosophy - so that the majority of our testing effort is early and at the lower end of the Testing Pyramid (I.e. Dev/CI/CD)
- Configure and maintain test environments & test data
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
- 5+ years experience with test plan/test case authoring, developing automated tests and creating defect tickets when issues are found.
- Proven experience in Setting up and writing UI/API tests
- Understand CI/CD Principles
- Understands web development principles and well versed in the request-response cycle.
- Experience testing web-based applications.
- Understands Unit, Integration and E2E testing principles.
- Experience in devising, managing and implementing effective testing strategies
- 4+ years experience with Selenium, Cypress, or equivalent
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies & tools
- Knowledge of distributed version control systems such as Git
- Self-motivated and can work autonomously
- Can think strategically and critically
- Plans and develops code independently with minimal guidance keeping all the relevant stakeholders informed about status and progress.
- Genuine interest in Quality Assurance and learning the Product under test
- Passionate and demonstrates ownership of deliverables for timely releases
- Ability to not just implement but also document, train and upskill others
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Interested in learning new tools & processes and rolling it out to others
Unlimited Vacation, Flexible Working Hours, Competitive Salary, Stock Options, Benefits.FAQ
Who are our founders?
Co-founder and CEO - Peter Szalontay
Co-founder and CTO - Cristiano Carvalho
Co-founder - Misha LyalinIs there a probation and how long does it last?
- There is no concept of probation.What is the work schedule?
- There's a completely asynchronous working environment. Exceptions: meetings that are agreed by the individuals or at the team level that are necessary.Is it possible to work remotely?
- Yes, We are a remote first company.Number of vacation days, sick days?
- Unlimited. We only require your success.Is there a prospect of business trips, and where?
- We have company offsites on an annual/semi-annual basis where we meet up in a beautiful location.Social package (medical insurance, other)?
- We discuss it individually.