Responsible for Life Support Systems, Team leader for staff, responsible for the implementation of the quality control system and equipment, preventive maintenance of the equipment, direct contact with external consultants.
- Graduate in Electro-mechanic Engineering or similar.
- Knowledge of preventive maintenance.
- Capable to program, implement and control the preventive maintenance program.
- Knowledge of electric engines.
- Industrial Electricity.
- Experience with hydraulic equipment.
- Manages the operation, monitoring, maintenance of both saltwater and freshwater life-support equipment and distribution systems
- Creating an environment conductive to individual development, productivity, and achievement while ensuring open lines of communication.
- Solid understanding of water quality and water quality monitoring systems and equipment.
- Strong people/team management and dynamic leadership.
- Experience performing skill specific training for staff.
- Sound financial and business analytical ability.
- Understanding of WHMIS and MSDS
- Active demonstration of the company’s values and mission.
- English verbal and writing.
- Team work.
- Ample knowledge of Industrial Safety.
- Flexible timetable.