Job Title: Compensation & Benefits Manager
About the Company
A unique ocean-themed resort destination, Atlantis offers a variety of accommodation choices, from the relaxed tropical ambience of the Beach and Coral Towers, to the iconic Royal Towers, to the sheer luxury and contemporary all-suite style of The Cove. With its enviable location directly on Paradise Beach, The Reef features all the comforts of home in spacious studios and one-bedroom suites. Regardless of where you choose to stay, you will enjoy full access to the wonders of Atlantis. Come and explore a world beyond extraordinary.
Works independently and supports the strategic direction of the Human Resources Division, through the management of employee compensation & benefits, with the aim of continued improvement in processes, assuring high service levels, accuracy and speed to create an optimal employee experience, which would allow the Company to attract, retain and reward employees.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• Assists in conducting annual Market Survey Assessment for the organization.
• Prepares and consults for compensation items in and out of guideline recommendations for management positions; internal promotions and external hires.
• Assures all programs are in compliance with government standards and labor laws. Includes responsibility for internal and external compensation audits, including interface with auditors as required.
• Manages the input and processing of employee transactions in the time and attendance human resources/payroll systems.
• Manages employee leave and deduction processing in the human resources information system.
• Establishes and maintains relationships with external vendors for acceptance, processing and revenue generation from employee deductions.
• Edits time and processes leaves for Human resources Division.
• Maintains the latest market data and best-in-class knowledge base to ensure market competitiveness.
• Supports organization’s compensation & benefits initiatives as necessary.
• Manages the administration of Company sponsored health insurance program and pension plan.
• Manages the administration of matters relating the Bridge Authority.
• Liaises with the National Insurance Board on any statutory changes to benefits and manages communication to employees.
• Coaches and develops subordinate staff with responsibility for completion of annual goals, talent development and career progression, and training on standard operating procedures and information systems.
• Performs any other duties or projects as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources, Business or related discipline. Master’s degree would be desirable Proven track record in managing diverse staff group
• Prior experience designing and implementing compensation plans (all facets) including incentive plans
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Proven experience in data collection and analysis
• Strong project management skills
• Ability to work independently and effectively handle multiple priorities and deadlines.
• Five to eight years of progressively responsible experience in Human Resources, including HRIS (desirable), generalist or other HR areas and Compensation.
• Self-motivated, flexible team player with high energy