Job Title: HRIS Coordinator
About the Company
A unique ocean-themed resort destination, Atlantis offers a variety of accommodation choices, from the relaxed tropical ambience of the Beach and Coral Towers, to the iconic Royal Towers, to the sheer luxury and contemporary all-suite style of The Cove. With its enviable location directly on Paradise Beach, The Reef features all the comforts of home in spacious studios and one-bedroom suites. Regardless of where you choose to stay, you will enjoy full access to the wonders of Atlantis. Come and explore a world beyond extraordinary.
To perform a wide variety of administrative and analytical support duties for the HRIS Department. To provide operational audit support duties to member of the HR Compliance/Audit team.To provide relief support to the HR Helpdesk and assist with data entry and special projects/assignments.To participate in administrative processes, procedures and programs; and to provide information and assistance to all HR customers where need be.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• Provides administrative and analytical support duties for the HRIS department
• Manages all office functions, administrative processes and department programs
• Manages all HRIS contracts and spending/expenses, maintain and monitor appropriate cost containment initiatives and controls
• Manages departmental goal scorecard to ensure timely execution of goals and deliverables
• Provides staff support to the leaders in HRIS or any committees /team/task force
• Performs responsible and difficult administrative duties involving the use of independent judgment and personal initiatives.
• Collects, compiles and analyzes data from the various HR departments and other sources in order to provide analytical and innovative solutions for improvement in HRIS
• Acts as a relief staff to the Help Desk and Employee Relations Department
• Assists in managing and logging all customer calls through the Helpdesk, HR Hotline and PID-HR Helpdesk
• Maintains calendars of department activities, meetings and various events; employee leaves/vacations and coordinate activities with other HR departments.
• Manages all departmental meetings, events, recognition programs and social initiatives
• Assists in the drafting, documentation and implementing of policies and procedures developed by HRIS and Compliance/Audit
• Supports the successful implementation all approved HRIS system projects including periodic changes, upgrades and enhancements.
• Manages to successful resolution all HRIS concerns, respond to complaints, review complaints and recommend corrective actions; prepare summary issue reports as required.
• Acts as a liaison/link for the following areas: Compliance/Audit, HRIS and Helpdesk
• Assists with the development of training programs designed to reinforce and develop existing skills, proficiencies, competencies and talents amongst the staff.
• Assists with the maintenance of the organization charts for the company and ensure that charts are promptly and correctly updated.
• Assists with the daily and periodic audits of the H.R.’s processes to ensure compliance with system functionalities, operational processes and approved policies and practices; makes recommendations, where necessary to correct recognized deficiencies.
• Maintains and updates office procedure manual for processes and information systems
• Maintains understanding of HR policies, practices; labor laws and union agreements for the improvement of the staff.
• Maintains the HRIS portal
• Keeps abreast of current H/R trends and issues
• Performs other assigned duties as required to support the efficient administration of the HRIS processes or as may be requested by the Vice President of Human Resources - HRIS
• Bachelors Degree in a Business Discipline preferably Human Resources, Accounting, Economic, Computer or Finance or a minimum of three years experience on the job in an administrative/clerical capacity
• Thrive in a fast-paced, high workload office environment
• Proficient in procedure design and writing, workflow designs, flow-charting
• Must be very confidential or some proven record of confidentiality maintained
• Ability to plan and organize presentations and use technology for training and presentations
• Work independently in the absence of supervision
• Work effectively as part of a team