About the Company
Atlantis, Paradise Island - the most popular resort destination in the Bahamas - features the world's largest open-air marine habitat; Aquaventure water park, including the iconic Mayan Temple's Leap of Faith slide; 11 unique pools; renowned beaches; 18-hole golf course; the largest casino in the Caribbean; over 21 restaurants, 19 bars & lounges and Aura nightclub. Atlantis also offers a multitude of unique accommodations, including the iconic Royal Towers and the stylish Cove Atlantis.
To verify all of Food & Beverage/Retail settlements to the cashier’s financial and to identify as well as to ensure that the necessary corrections are made.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• Audit and balance the daily end of day revenue centers for all of F & B and Retail Outlets.
• Compile revenue from MICROS system vs LMS revenue if there should be a difference, investigate and manually adjust.
• Ensure that all revenues generated, are recorded in their source system Micros and in the property management system (LMS).
• Verify all reports (MICROS & LMS) are balanced; the cashiers’ Deposit Slip MUST coincide with the MICROS and LMS Report.
• Ensure that there are evidence of guests (and house) charges and that they are processed accurately.
• ALL transactions submitted should be properly sorted into their perspective places (City Ledger, Credit Cards, Comp, Cash)
• ALL extra gratuity not posted on the cashiers’ financial MUST be manually recorded and posted in LMS.
• In the event of power failure or system error, all transaction is to be posted in MICROS/LMS, once power has returned.
• Verify the receipt and subsequent organization of charge dockets, in preparation for filing &/or forwarding to the respective Departments.
• Verify the legitimacy and accurately balance both MICROS and LMS in revenue type, settlement type and name of guest.
• After the completion of the audit, if an auditor fail to identify and investigate missing documents, the auditor will be held responsible.
• Perform any other reasonable duty requested by the Supervisor.
• Post high school education and/or Associate of Arts Degree in Business
• Knowledge LMS and basic Book-keeping or Accounting Stage I
• Excellent analytical skills and organization skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Accurate with figures
• Problem solving ability
• Ability for attention to detail
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
At Atlantis Paradise Island, our success relies on the strength of the people we employ. That's why we focus on attracting and retaining colleagues with a strong sense of leadership and an even stronger sense of passion. We're dedicated to creating a culture where our colleagues are motivated and challenged to invest their creativity. Our people are what distinguish us. So, we're always providing opportunities to help them further develop their skills, their goals and their long-term career success.
Atlantis Paradise Island is an ocean-themed resort on Paradise Island in the Bahamas. It features a variety of accommodations built around Aquaventure, a 141-acre waterscape, which includes fresh and saltwater lagoons, pools, marine habitats, and water slides and river rides.